If you are like most of my readers you will be attempting to balance a busy personal life with an equally busy work life.
Ultimately you want to grow, learn about yourself and feel like you are having a positive impact on those around you.
I’m the same but isn’t there is always one issue?
You have lots of goals you want to achieve, both in and out of work, right?
But you are probably asking yourself ‘How can I do this when I’m so busy all the time?’
Absolutely, I understand where you are coming from and the pressures you face.
From my own personal experience and from speaking to my friends I know the following:
- Working additional hours at home to get the job done impacts family life.
- You will be laid awake at night worrying about what the next day will bring.
- Frustrated you are not focusing on what is important and achieving your goals.
I’ve Been in Your Shoes
I know how it feels, everyone has felt the above at some point in their life and will again.
The pressure of time is the same for everyone – we all have 24 hours a day, nobody gets any more or any less.
It is what you do with those hours that count.
You have to spend the time focusing on the right things, at the right time, to feel less frustrated and lost.
What are those things? Well, they will be personal to each person but my suggestions would be:
- Family & Friends
- Spirituality (I hate this term but was the best I could come up. Think meditation, silence, calm inner thoughts. Anything that allows you some personal time for reflection)
- Physical Health (As you get older you will realise you have to look after yourself a bit more. Boy, I’m learning this lesson!)
- Mind (This overlaps into both work and play. What goals have you set? How are you doing against them? What do you do for fun? )
If you are focusing consistency on the above four elements then it will start to provide balance in your life.
My Goal in Writing This Blog
Throughout the blog I want to create moments that make you stop and think.
I want to give you tools and strategies that will make you more confident, less fearful and help you to live the life you want to lead.
I want you to achieve the things that matter to you and that matter to the important people around you.
My Most Popular Posts
How to Kill Worry and Take Back Control
Do You Want More Resilience? Five Easy Top Tips
You can also use the search function to run through all my previous blog posts.
The above are some of the most popular pieces but you may find something that speaks to you on a more personal level.
Subscribe to My Blog
So you don’t miss out on my newest blog posts, why not subscribe to my blog.
It is fast, super easy and you can unsubscribe at any time.
You can achieve everything you ever thought was possible.
You just have to believe and take action.
I’m here to help you, each step of the way.